Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zeum

Zeum: San Francisco's Children's Museum was one of the very first places we visited in the city.
We took advantage of free admission one weekend and we were lucky to get in since we arrived so late in the day.
This museum is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids.
Older kids can make a movie and/or music video that they can take home!

 Isabella had fun but she may enjoy it a bit more in a couple of years. 
Our favorite area was the Main Gallery targeted for kids her age.
She also enjoyed riding the The Zeum Carousel which is located in Yerba Buena Gardens.
We enjoyed the fresh air outside and the awesome playground.  Jelly Belly was brave to go down the big slides.  I have noticed such a difference in her after our move to California.  She is more willing to try new experiences and is not always glued to mama's leg!



Come back tomorrow...I will have pics of another fun place we have visited in the bay area!

Join in on the fun!


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks llike fun! I hope we can make it to that side of the country some day! = )

Your daughter is lovely!

Shy's Mixed Thoughts said...

She had so much fun I can tell. you have such pretty il girl.

http://www.mixedthoughts.net/mommy-me-monday-823/

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That looks like you all had a great time...and you can't beat free.

niko said...

very nice pictures of your jelly belly!! she is soooo cute :)

thanks for droppng by my blog. anyways i am your newest follower! hope you follow me back..

McMommy said...

I need more fun free things to do like that with my own boys here in my city!! You are so lucky!

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh how fun!!! Looks like a really neat place to visit.

Search This Blog